Friday, November 09, 2007

MCQ & James Blunt (so wholesome! wtf.)

At this ungodly hour, should I be
a) sleeping
b) God forbid, studying or
c) masturbating wtf wtf

Well, option a) is the correct answer, the logical and rational answer. b) is the ethically correct, righteous answer wtf. It's what I should be doing when I'm not sleeping, see? And c)... is an option I have not and will not choose wtf.

But instead, here I am blogging my ass off wtf. Damn I'm so hopeless at studying nowadays. Skipping classes... procrastinating... NOT STUDYING for finals wtfff.. I'm HOPELESS, I tell ya!

It's like, I'm already totally 'desensitized' towards exam... maybe will 'gan jeong' a bit la.. but that's it.. I don't really care about the marks anymore.. I don't give a fuck already.. Care factor = 0 wtf.. Haiz. Numb already. -_- <-- Bored like hai face.

Side note: James Blunt's newest album- All The Lost Souls totally rocks! Oh I meant.. rawks! bebeh... it totally grew on me the more I listened to it!! That started off with 'Same Mistake' cos I heard it from 'Private Practice'..
My favs are 'Same Mistake', 'Give Me Some Love', 'I Really Want You'...

No comments: