Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is it just me, or is anyone else feeling disoriented going back to uni? I dunno, I just sorta feel out of sync, distracted.

I'm not even sure if it's the still in holiday mode thing. It never really goes away, this feeling. I know now that it never really goes away. This distracted sense of being. I never really feel that I'm in my element. Why can't the fuck I just be a robot that functions productively, efficiently, day by day? Why the fuck must I be bogged down by my stupid moods and emotions that make no sense at all? Why am I so susceptible to these feelings and thoughts that cause me to become this pathetic stupid creature? Are all these just excuses to not do stuff?

Sigh. I guess I need to learn to stop asking what's wrong with myself cos lord knows there won't be an end to that.

Day by day, I'm just haunted by my own incompetency and non-productivity...

No comments: