Dad, you are weird in many ways.
Let me elaborate.
1) Don't wash your hands after pissing.
- You say that you don't touch your 'kuku' but how can we know for sure? Is it really possible for guys to piss without touching their penises?
2) Like to throw rubbish into the kitchen sink when the rubbish bin is right beside it.
- What's with that eh?
3) Always repeat yourself.
4) Always repeat yourself. Again and again and again.
- And see? Now you have me doing it too!
5) Talk when nobody else's listening.
- And it amazes me that even without a listener, you still can go on and on and on... about a topic no one really cares about.
6) Shout at the handphone.
- There's really no need for that la, the person at the other side can hear you just fine. Just cos your hearing is deteriorating, it does not mean that other people's are.
7) Scratch your butt and then 'sayang' me and still don't think that anything's wrong with that.
- Wah, your butt made of gold is it? You argue by saying:" I'm your father, you know!" So?? That makes your butt cleaner than other people's is it? It's gross ok!
8) Scrath your crotch too.
- And don't you think I don't see it. Actually, you don't make much an effort to hide the habit either. The weird thing is I seem like the only one who notices. Don't know whether mum and bro pretend cannot see or really blind already. Again, that's gross ok! Grosser! And don't even say "I'm your father, ok?!"
9) Put on waaaaayyy to much perfume when you go to functions.
- Do you take pleasure in suffocating people? You should really have watched "Queer Eye". Kyan says:" Spray, delay and walk away!"
10) Easily get obsessed.
- There was the 'Bejeweled' obsession, internet surfing obsession and now you're obsessed with health. I reckon that's not really a bad thing but it's starting to piss mum off. *she even says you're on the verge of being crazy! gasp!* Is this a mid-life crisis thing?
That's all I can think of, for now.
Oh yeah, Happy Father's Day.