Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bimbo, Nerd or Loser? Coffee Tea or Me wtf

I have no fucking what I am anymore. Am I a bimbo? A nerd? A loser?

I thought I could be pretty bimbotic, because no, I don't give a damn about that global issue, or this political issue that is so hot on those grown ups' lips. I. JUST. DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK. My mind is pretty empty all the time... hence airhead. I have no knowledge at all. I'm dumb and clumsy. I like to notice what people are wearing, particularly girls (cos guy fashion can be oh-so-boring, what the heck's with all the striped shirts man?). I'm as shallow as that petri dish you drew during your secondary school days. Doesn't that sound freakishly, horridly bimbotic to you?

But but... aren't bimbos supposed to care a whole lot about their own apppearance?? Like they HAVE to look drop dead gorgeous (to themselves, at least) before stepping out in the public? Even their nails have to immaculate before they dare to show their faces. Their wardrobes would be stuffed to the brim with the latest trends and hottest craze.

Well, let me tell you what I look like everyday.

CRAP.

So, am I a bimbo???




I'm definitely not a nerd.

Since I'm not entirely a bimbo... I'm between bimbo and loser? I'm inclined to think I'm evolving into a full time loser wtf.

Soon. Soon. That time will cometh soon.

No comments: