Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eh

Wtf I'm flying off TODAY? TONIGHT?? Are you fucking kidding me wei?

Argh argh argh.

Anyway, don't really know how I'm feeling right now. Oh God tomorrow need to go out again. Aih I don't know why I agreed to it. My friend crazy one, been asking me out everyday this week T_T

I freaking love my alone time la is that so hard to understand? Spending time with myself is like the highlight of my day haha I sound like a fucking narcissist who masturbates wtf.

Yeah but it's true (not the masturbating narcissist part la haiya). I feel so fucking lazy to go out. Most of the time, if not all, I just wanna stay at home and do... stuff. Or better yet, nothing. Hello doing nothing is my absolute looove. I don't even recognize boredom anymore cos doing nothing is like the highlight of my day WTF WTF.

Yes. I've turned into this boring old hag! And I don't seem to mind. I like being invisible. Being unknown. Being low profile. Yea. *peace sign wtf*

Fucking random post before I leave wtf.

Goodbye, delicious, sinful, filling Ramly burgers. Double Special Cheese OMG FTW. I'm drooling already fuck this.

3 comments:

Malaria Max said...

flying off already? so fast. Have a good flight anyway!

Anonymous said...

Can u pls watch ur words. stop wtf-ing. It's annoying.

Anonymous said...

STFU la anonymous. if u dun wana read jus click the damn 'X' on the upper right corner ok? Diu.