Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Are you kidding me

Econs was a joke, I tell you. A total joke.

Part A. 3 questions. Part B. Choose 2 essays to write.

Easy peasy japaneasy right?

WRONG.

How bout 3 ASS-long questions, especially question number 2. And 2 ASS-long essays to write.

Granted the essay questions weren't as tough as past years', but still a LOT had to be written.

Till this day I still have no idea how could anyone manage to complete an ASS-long A20 Econs essay in 35 minutes. And I'll guess I'll never find out. Sad case really.

I know I'm gonna get like a C for the second essay I wrote. I hope I'll get a B for the first just for the fucking time and effort I put in, biatch. More than 40 minutes I think wtf. That's right, I spent 40 over mins on an essay that's probably gonna get a B wtf. Fail. The marker should be able to tell my desperado-ness in finishing those god damn essays as my writing just got hell alotta fuglier. And fuglier. Geez I hope they can read it. So gimme some sympathy marks please wtf. Heck, time was running so damn short that the whole situation was hilarious. I tried real hard to hold the laughter in wtf.

What a freakin joke. Hur hur. Perhaps I should have been training my hand instead of my memory for the paper... but I'll guess it's too late for that wtf.

By the way, why must the profile picture for someone who didn't upload any be the silhouette of a guy's head? Why cannot be girl meh? What kind of sexism is this wtf... Being jakun again wtf.

And wtf, I'm blogging more frequent than ever during exam period. The irony is not lost on me...

2 comments:

Jiyan said...

ques 4 and 6 memang damn time consuming..i finished part A at 8am wtf and i tot i got 2 hours left to write wtf..wahh..i dunno how much time i spent on the 1st ques oso wtf.

MA CAU HAI

IF EVER I GOT STUDY THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENT DEN I NO NIT WASTE SO MUCH TIME WTF

Yah Yah said...

lol!! i agree lor..
sigh.. i even choose the wrong question... i should have chosen question 6, instead of question 5...
HAIH.... SO SADDDDDDDDDDD.....