Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fuck this shit there's just this simmering frustration inside of me that I can't seem to get rid of, even though I already sweated it out with cardio just now.

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I'm starting to sound like a teenager and I don't like it!

Calm down, deep breaths, stand your ground.

Shit this might be PMS kicking in. The fuck? So fast?

Sonofabitch! I'm 21 for fuck's sake, turning 22 this year, and I still feel like I'm being treated as a kid around here. I know for every parent their children will always be kids to them wtf, but DAYMNNN at some point you've GOT TO loosen your grip y'all!

No comments: