Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bleah

Shit. Got test on Monday but haven't studied. Can't even concentrate for more than 1 minute. Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!oneonesatuyiyat Past weeks have been sian. Realised time is running out before SPM but still, given my laziness and lack of motivation, not studying and watching the time fly by. In just a blink of an eye, it's already June damnit! WTF? Birthday already passed, must stop daydreaming already... big girl liao.

Feel so old. I don't feel my age at all, I feel like 50 plus. What with my sedentary lifestyle and all. Aren't teenagers supposed to be vibrant, energetic and fun? Geez, all of that I'm not. A freak I am. Bleah.

I want to start on a new novel, but cannot because of the test. Sigh, so annoying. No wonder Malaysians don't read. They study texts, and texts and texts.

Oh God, waistline expanding to China. It's like I'm having a whole float for a tummy. Sheesh, until my pinafore tight already (it was quite loose before!). Despite that, still eating like a pig. Maybe I'll get hypertension or clogged arteries? Or *gasp!* stroke! My diet is probably a major part of the reason why I feel so lazy all the time. Fat arse.

There. Life of a teenager. Bitching like nobody's business.

No comments: