Monday, March 10, 2008

CRAP CRAP CRAP! ARGHHHHHHHH

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO FUCKING USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The thing I'm best at is WASTING TIME. I was doing my homework but half way through I played Bejeweled wtf. WTF. I don't know what's wrong with me too. And now? It's 5 something already. 5 FUCKING SOMETHING. Why la why time passes so fast????

T_______________________T... there's nothing more apt to express how I'm feeling right now. Sometimes I wish I were a retard, instead of always acting like one. Aiyaaaaaaaaaaa dunno larrrrrrrrr... I feel like getting out of this house but got nowhere to goooooooo... T_T..

So hor, after elections already right... the media is like waving the racial card in people's faces don't you think so? Somehow I think BN wants another 513 to happen so that they can go ' NAH nah see? Vote for opposition this is the outcome la! Told you edi for peace, stability bla bla bla vote for BN la! You all brought all these upon yourselves cis! ' *smug look wtf*

IS there gonna be another 513?

No comments: