Monday, May 26, 2008

It's The Holidaysssssss

Stumbled upon these.

"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but decided to go home instead."

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

WTF. When/How/Why do people come up with these stuffs. Lol.

Note: Stumbling is such a time filler!!!!!
***
My MSN excerpt:

"I have no life whatsoever.

But who cares since it's the holidayssssss!!!!!!!!!

I can be lifeless and no one needs to give a fuck about it!"

Wise words wise words...

Ahhhh... bliss...
***
I don't get these creatures called human beings. They want something, then when they have it, they want to return to the old times. Very wtf one lor.

Like, when they were small and stripped of the "power" to make decisions, act on their own will, all they wanted to do was grow up.
But when they do, when they finally do, after so much pain and aches and confusion, all they want is to jump into a swirl of time portal and go back to childhood. Days of seemingly no worries.

But what they don't know is that they'll start wishing to grow up again and the vicious cycle FREAKIN' CONTINUES.

Or when you were busting your ass off for SPM, you were dying for it to be over and done with. Dreaming about college or whatever shit that you planned to do after high school. HOWEVER, when you got into college and got sucked into this whirlpool of endless suckiness, you realised you wouldn't mind taking SPM over and over again if that's what it takes to keep from entering this new life you're in. If that's what it takes to keep from "growing up".

Why the fuck? Cos people are never content. Cos people always have these fantasies of what the future might hold, and when they reach the destination and it's not what they imagined, they're disillusioned, petrified, shaken, caught off guard. And suddenly what they yearned for so long isn't what they want anymore. Now they just wanna board the first flight back to the past.

If only it were that easy.

P/s: This actually ain't an emo post.

No comments: