Thursday, August 17, 2006

Going Crazy

My dad is driving me absofuckinglutely crazy. Every single fucking day, without fail he will nag on and on and on and on and on and on about studying, planning my studies, exam, no A no future blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.............

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! JUST KILL ME! GET A FUCKING GUN AND KILL ME! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! ALL YOU MAKING ME DO IS WANTING TO SCREAM MY FREAKING LUNGS OUT!!!!!!!!! STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!!!! FUCK IT! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!

Every time he starts with the lecture, I just feel like stabbing myself again and again, just so he will stop. I just wanna shout "STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! LET ME GO!!!!! SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He doesn't get how much pressure he is giving me right now. Every morning is torture cos it will be full of dread when he's fetching me to school. Every moment with him is stress cos fearing the moment he opens his mouth. Not a single second of TV is allowed. Again, he opens his mouth and says with his high-pitched annoying fucked up voice:"You still got time to watch tv ar?...." MY GOD. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. PLEASE. KILL ME. I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS MENTAL TORMENT.

All the lecture DOES NOT HELP OK. It worsens things up. Why isn't he tired of repeating the same things again and again and again and again and again AND AGAIN! I'm so FUCKING sick of it!!!!!!!!!!

*bangs head at wall repeatedly*

No comments: