Monday, August 14, 2006

Please Stop Pissing Me Off

The abundance of mosquitoes in my house is absurd! I'm having 4 bites on my right arm right now. Chee sin mosquitoes....

Yesterday, my father said that he thinks he's spoiling me too much, that I "NEVER DO ANYTHING". Oh, EXCUSE ME, who has been washing, hanging, folding the clothes, washing the dishes, washing YOUR smelly dirty socks, cleaning the table, taking out the rubbish?? Well, I guess it was me cos it certainly wasn't YOU! Oh, and what were you doing all that time? Sitting on your ass, that's what! Sheesh!!!! The atrocity! One day of washing his own car, changing the filter, cleaning the dishes (his own mess anyway, I purposely didn't wash so he would learn to clean up his own freaking mess), ironing and he blurts out that condescending remark. Like kena stabbed only! Bak kata pepatah,"kuman di seberang laut nampak, gajah di depan mata tak nampak" or sth like that la.

By the way, I could have ironed my own clothes ok. You the one beriy-iya wanna iron while I was napping. I was so darn pissed yesterday. Buat geram saja! *grits teeth* Sometimes I just wanna run around amok and slash anyone in sight. And lastly slash myself. One day I might just be pushed to do that. Sometimes really teetering on the brink of insanity.

Okay, maybe I don't do everything in the house, but saying that I "NEVER DO ANYTHING" is plain pissing me off ok. You want me to study and also want me to do all the chores? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME??!! I'm not a Supergirl!

Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! *slashs bunnies*
GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!*kicks some guy's groin*
RAWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!*bites off somebody's hand*
YEARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!*break rat's neck, squish rat's head*
AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!*punches strangers' heads off*
HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYA!*fly kicks anybody in sight*
NY..NYAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!*burns down neighbour's house*

Urgh. The people I'm living with can be so insulting sometimes.

No comments: