Monday, August 07, 2006

I Must Mention....

...that my freaking pair of flip flops were stolen. Who the hell steals flip flops anyway? WHO'S CHILDHOOD WAS THAT DEPRIVED?? Well, it wasn't those Japanese slippers la, but black and a little decorated that kind. AND, it was new ok. I only wore it for 2 or 3 times. Then came back from school one day, it was Gone. Vanished. Disappeared into thin air. WTF? Now I don't have slippers to wear. Great. Stupid flip flop stealing asscrack.

...that a mouse was living in my drawer for God-knows-how-long. Imagine opening your drawer one day and seeing first, a seemingly used tissue paper, then an apple core. Ok, like that also never mind. I freaking thought a family member was that disgusting to leave an apple core inside my drawer. But then, BUT THEN, you see a whole lot of shit. Mouse shit. Those oval, black shit. I tell you, it was so disgusting that you would feel like taking a gun and shooting yourself there and then. Other than shit, there were also crushed dried bones. Ugh. God. How long has it been living in there?? That was one time. I cleaned my drawer, took mum's advice and put in some mothballs. Not long after that, opened drawer, MOUSE SHIT again. Plus some sunflower seeds. That stupid mouse cannot find better place to live in ar? Why my drawer? MY drawer? How did it get in anyway??? Now drawer taken out, all my stuff put somewhere else (not much since I threw most of them away... stupid mouse!!!!), and the mouse is still lurking around the house. It even ate some rat poison but this super-duper resilient mouse survives. Crazy.

No comments: