Monday, November 13, 2006

Trying to be Poetic

Frustration consuming every freaking fibre of my being.....
I cannot take this any longer....
End it for me....
I think I'm going crazy....
Every single day my head feels so empty yet so heavy....
Like its concentrated but when I dig in nothing's there....
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Just wanna scream my lungs out....
Everything's heavy, my heart, my breathing.....
I can't go on any longer....
Just. End it for me...

Can this actually qualify as a poem? Cos you know, poems don't actually have a format (or do they?) and you can string a few words together and voila! You're a poet!

Yadda yadda yadda.....yak yak yak... (softer and softer)

Whatever. Nobody listens anyway.

Yesterday, or rather this morning, I left out my fifth random thought.

Fifth
In my opinion, my family is somewhat dysfunctional. In this house where everybody's grumpy all the time, where no one actually show that they care, I cant help but feel the abnormality in this otherwise "normal" family. Somehow, I feel that we're a bunch of misfits. Or maybe it's just me. And this... this house, perhaps the feng shui's not good or sth like that, everytime I step into this house, my mood turns bad. Almost instantly. Even before I put my foot into it. It's like,
at school: good mood
in the car: good mood
reaching the house: good mood
reached house, still in the car: good mood
in front of house grill: instant change to @#@%#^$ mood, dark clouds hover above head

I've no idea why this happens. Probably caused by the gust of negative energy from my house. That's why everybody's so grumpy all the time. That's why it's so depressing in here. Or maybe it's just me.

No comments: