Monday, January 28, 2008

After The End WTF

Oh well. Guess I'm still alive after all.

So I've confirmed that NO ONE reads my blog. Since it was obvious that the previous post was my last words or something. HAHAHA. How pathetic! I was gonna kill myself and I left some words on mah blog and still, ZERO COMMENTS. HAHAHAHA. Which also makes it totally safe for me to post ANYTHING in this blog! Yay!

I dunno if I should feel happy or dissapointed wtf.

Anyway the previous post was thought up during one of those majorly depressed and gloomy moments. It's to prepare for the possibility of actual suicide, you see.

Sometimes one just feels oh so so so so tempted to jump. It's very very high up here. A sure death, I must say.

The problem's not actually with MY life, it's just I'M the fucking problem. I. JUST. SUCK. AT. LIVING. NO MATTER WHAT I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIND HAPPINESS. Don't you think it's my fucking problem??? I'M the source of my problems.

Maybe not that much is wrong with my life, maybe I'm wayyyyy luckier than a whole lot of other people, maybe I'm blessed with so many things that others can only dream of. Well, somehow, I am aware of this.

But still, I AM DEPRESSED. I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION. Why? HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW???

Don't you think it's better that the Earth is rid of some ungrateful, whiny, depressed cretin bitch like me??? DON'T YOU??? HUH???

Wtf. Who am I talking to anyway. Pfffft.

And by the way, IS MY NEW BLOG TEMPLATE FUCKING KICKASS OR WHAT???!!!

WHO'S YOUR DADDY? WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

HAHAHA doesn't Gerard look so so so HOT? And Frank? OOO LA LA~~

Sigh I miss them.

Wtf I should have totally customized my template earlier wtf.

Sumore, my friend actually asked me to watch National Geographic Channel to realize how lucky I am. HAHAHAHAHA that really made me laugh lor wtf! Imagine someone all suicidal and all that, weeping his/her eyes out... snot dripping everywhere wtf, and his/her friend beside shouts at him/her to WATCH THE FREAKIN' NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL DAMNIT! WATCH ALL THOSE AFRICAN CHILDREN STARVING AND DISEASED!!! And then the suicidal person would be forced to watch (while eating popcorn wtf).

I dunno why but the thought of that scene just made me laugh lor! HAHAHA wtf...

Anyway, do you think watching National Geographic would actually help get rid of my suicial tendencies? NO LOR!!! Wtf... Sigh malas nak argue wtf.

No comments: