Saturday, January 26, 2008

"SPITE"

I have learned a new word, and that is SPITE.

Well I've came across this word before of course... but I didn't really took the effort to 'mendalami & menghayati' the word.

Now, I have.

Just because I have done a few things purely out of fucking SPITE.

During weekends, I refuse to go out. Whether it's to the supermarket, the cinema or whatever. Just because there are always loads of homework to do. Let's not get into the I-deserve-it-cos-I'm-queen-procrastinator (therefore have to finish whole week's homework in 2 days wtf) shit ok?
So, these shit load of work dampens my mood kao2. SO, I don't wanna step out of the house out of pure spite. Sorta self punishment maybe? Perhaps this spite is directed towards myself after all.

Even when my mom wants to bring me to shop for CNY clothes... I decline. OUT OF SPITE AGAIN. BECAUSE I'M DROWNING IN STUPID WORK THAT I CAN'T SEEM TO CONCENTRATE LONG ENOUGH TO FINISH AT ONE GO. I use the whole fucking day to complete.. a quarter? Half? Three quarters? Of work. This further fucks up my mood. And I'm depressed and grumpy and bitchy therefore I unleash my bitchiness upon innocent souls wtf.

Therefore, I have lost the desire to go shopping for new clothes. OUT OF SPITE. Buy what new clothes lar... NO MOOD LOR CAN? FUCK IT. IMMA JUST GONNA WEAR CRAPPY OLD CLOTHES CANNOT AR. I DON'T CARE. HMPH.

That's what I resolved to do lor. But my mom bought some clothes anyway. Le sigh. Not in CNY mood lar.

WTF I don't even know what's the point of this post. Does it even make sense wtf.

No comments: