Friday, January 04, 2008

No Title Required

I'm feeling restless. I feel like I should be doing something, but I just can't get my ass off the chair to do anything. I hate this sensation, where my heart feels like its being clenched. It feels like a rock. Heavy, very heavy. I feel suffocated. All I wanna do is rip my heart out and scream.

Why am I like this?? I don't know!!!

I haven't found what motivates me in life... anything that keeps me going. Sometimes I feel so... dead inside. Dead dead dead. I have no fucking idea what I'm doing, why I'm doing it or who am I. Clueless and lost. And alone.

Hey, you know what. Those could have been song lyrics.

**
Sometimes I feel so DEAD inside...
Dead
Dead
Dead
No fucking idea what I'm doing
Why I'm doing it
Who am I?
Clueless and lost...
And alone
**

No comments: