Sunday, January 27, 2008

Before The End

I feel like jumping off. Or leaning over till I drop. So that it looks like an accident.

I've always wanted to jump. I want to feel the wind against my skin. I want to feel the LIBERATION. The feeling of freedom at last, in this restricive society.

What will go through my mind when I'm falling? Regret? Peace at last? Well there's only one way to find out.

People'll ask, what made her jump? What was her OBSTACLE? Couldn't it be solved?

Well, her obstacle was LIFE I guess. So how do you overcome life?

I don't enjoy living. I just suck at living.

Life SUCKS. And that's an unavoidable reality.I guess I'm just tired of that.

Life IS suffering, so the Buddhists say. So why not let it end earlier?

I've never known what it means to live life the fullest, and I guess I won't have a chance to find out now.

I chose the cowardly way out. I'm a coward, I admit it. Are you angry at me because of that or because you don't have the guts to do the same?

Ironic. That it takes guts to perform a cowardly action.

This won't matter. Friends and family will eventually move on. They'll get on with their lives. My demise won't bring any impact.

I'm tired. I'm sick of this. I wanna leave.

Sayonara people.
***
I'm falling
Down...
Down...
Down.
***
I'm leaning
Leaning...
Leaning...
Whoops.

No comments: