Friday, January 04, 2008

Chicken Bag

Ayam bagggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! (copied from FA)

Bag from where? From the U and the K babe!

Well not really in the mood for cheerfulness right now cos I watched a bit of a very, very disturbing video and I shudder just thinking about it. Argh get it out off my mind!!! And it was only a few minutes that I watched before I couldn't take it anymore and deleted it. I'm horrified to think what would happen at the rest of the video. Oh my God. And I wonder how the hell did that get into my laptop in the first place??

Arghhh! Enough!

And I shoudn't be blogging right now cos I kinda sorta promised myself I would sleep by 3am today. Ah what the hell.

Oh crap. I forgot what I wanted to blog about. So I guess it's time to sleep after all wtf.

Sigh. Good morning people.

No comments: