Monday, December 10, 2007

OMG Freaking Orgasmic!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ORGASMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY FREAKING ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCR!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I was screaming my freaking lungs out cos you guys totally brought Stadium Merdeka down!!!!!!!! You guys totally rocked yeah!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST BAND OUT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Totally agree with you Gerard!!!

And omg!!!!!!!! Frank WAS there!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! I didn't actually realize that you know!!! I thought it was somebody that REALLY looked like him wtf... how much dumber can I get??!! And I didn't hear Gerard saying that only the drummer was replaced!! Why couldn't I have heard that, stupid??? OMG Frank was totally rockin' baby!!! Head banging kao2!! So damn YENG!!! I hope that your family problems (just found out about that) can be resolved soon baby... sigh...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY WHOLE FREAKING LIFE!!!

Of all the freaking years that I have lived... I LIVED FOR THIS MOMENT! I LIVED FOR THIS CONCERT!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I CANNOT STOP I'M ON A FREAKING HIGH!!!!!

I jumped and jumped till my stomach hurt! HAHA! What lousy stamina I had! I wanted so much to jump more! To SCREAAAAAAM more! To feng my head more! (But was afraid to feng too much sweat to people surrounding me and annoy them lol, but heck it was raining la so sweat or rain oso nobody knew lar HAHA) To fling my arms more! But it was sore after being up in the air for too long.. haha! By the way, for people who were in the Red Zone, yours truly was the one with cacat right hand cos only 2 pathetic fingers were painted with black nail polish HAHA and I had on my freaking cool punk rock bracelet. Really yeng and gangster-ish one. HAHA!

By the way being in the Red Zone totally RAWKED!!! Even though we weren't at the very front of the crowd, the closest ones to MCR (damnit), we could totally see them clearly!!! Save for some moments when we were blocked by those tall tall guys lor (Cis). And Red Zone people were totally into it bebeh!!!! Yeah bebeh!!!!
EXCEPT. For these 2 bitches that kept on smoking and puffing smoke deliberately to other people's faces. BITCHES. MUTHAF..... I thought one was a tranny but it was just a bitch that looked like one. Pffft. Tranny. Why live when you look like such a drag queen? Oh so that's why you're smoking la? WTF DO IT ELSEWHERE LA BITCHES COS THIS IS A FREAKING CONCERT AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WANTING TO RIP YOUR GUTS OUT RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DIE OF LUNG CANCER AND ROT TO DEATH ON THE STREETS IN TRANNY SUITS. But don't cause other people to have lung cancer too with your stinking second hand smoke BECAUSE we wanna live to see another MCR concert. Ma Cibai. I wanted so much to beat the crap out of them but I figured I could be dragged out of the stadium so I didn't wtf. Why didn't anyone beat the crap out of them????

Gerard totally RAWWWWKKKKKED!!! I'm amazed that he could maintain his voice throughout the concert! I was already so freaking tired and couldn't scream as much as I wanted (haha), but he went on and on! Jumping on stage, screaming kao2 and all that! OMG HE WAS AWESOME!

Heehee! Mikey, Ray and the drummer totally rocked too!! Oh oh Ray did a guitar solo which was freaking awesome and cool!! Yeah baby!

Mikey said "hello" to us when Gerard asked him to say something! HAHAHAHAHA!

The drummer? Need I mention?? Although I didn't know who he was (malu aje), he was essential to the concert!!!! (refer to previous post haha)

OMG did you notice my hand Gerard?? You looked my way for a sec! HAHA!

Ok ok... here are the songs they performed that freaking AWESOME night, not according to the correct order (there were a few I didn't know ):
songs from The Black Parade!!! Except for "The End" and "Disenchanted" (yer... why didn't they play "Disenchanted"?? :( )
I'm Not Okay
Helena
Cemetery Drive
You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison
Desert Song (I know this cos Gerard introduced it HAHA. Haven't heard it prior to the concert, but it was GOOD!)
and some I couldn't recognise... hehe

Which makes it at least 16 songs!!!! We wanted more! We wanted more! We totally wanted more!!!

I am ashamed to admit that I didn't know the lyrics to all their songs.. boohoo... for me their lyrics are damn hard to memorise leh! Dunno if it's because of the length of their songs, my lousy memory or cos I can't really 'mendalami & menghayati' what they're singing about. Hehe, but still, I HAD A ROCKING GOOD TIME BABEY!!!!

I had so much fun (measured by how much jumping I did HAHA) at Teenagers (They say all... TEENAGERS *JUMP!!!!* HAHAHEEHEE!!!), I'm Not Okay (jump jump jump jump jump all the way!!!), Famous Last Words (omg this was totally ROCKIN' it deserves a paragraph by its own HAHA), and Cancer was DAMN AWESOME. No other words to describe it but AWESOME (must be in caps lock hor). Some more! When there was the first 'ding!' for "Welcome to the Black Parade", everybody went NUTS!!! It was all WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HAHA damn it was AWESOME. Can't stress that enough.

OMG. Famous Last Words. It was totally INSPIRING and MOTIVATING and ENERGY-GIVING (HAHA wtf dunno how else to put it but you get my drift right?) When everybody went "I am not afraid to keep on living!!!! I am not afraid to walk this world alone!!!", I was jumping and flinging my arms and in my mind I was like "Hell YEAH!!!! I'm not afraid to keep on living!!! WOOHOO!!!!!" OMG damn climax (wtf not orgasm hor, buden you can liken it to that oso HAHA) you know???? As I said, my stomach was hurting when I jumped and my arms sore from my raising it for too long, but I mustered my strength to jump jump jump and fling fling fling! For MCR!!! It was for you guys!!!! And cos the song gave me the energy and drive to do it!!! HAHA! (Dramatic kao2 wtf)
It was apt to be the last song of the night, but HELL we totally wanted MOREEEE!! We were craving for more!!! We didn't want to leave argharghargh!!! Come back guys and do another song! Or mebe two! Or three! Or Four! Argharghargh!!!

Conclusion? Even though we were sweating, totally drenched in sweat and rain, tired from screaming and jumping and arms were sore.... we had a fucking AWESOME time!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! OMG why did it end so fast??? (They started at a lil over 8pm and ended at 9 ++)

OMG PLEASE COME BACK FOR ANOTHER CONCERT MCR!!! BOB FASTER NURSE YOUR BROKEN WRIST!!! I WANT ANOTHER TIME OF MY LIFE!!!! I WANNA RELIVE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! OMG GIVE ME SOME MORE ORGASMS!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: