Wednesday, April 30, 2008

End This Shit

Ladies and gentlemen here I present to you another reason EndlessStupidLubbish pisses the fuck out of me. Investigative Studies Tutorial. OH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER. I don't know why must they put us through all these crap either. To prepare us for future similar crap I guess. Fuck yeah I'm gonna bitch about it. Hell if I care. I bitch about stuff, that's what I do here duh.

So let's all disregard all the mind numbing, practically useless, supposedly consoling bullcrap like "it's gonna help you in the future" "you're gonna have to face these stuff in the future anyway" "you have to develop these skills... for your future..."

OH FUCK THAT SHIT. Notice how all of those concern bout the future? Look at me ---> -___-
DO I LOOK LIKE I FUCKIN CARE BOUT THE FUTURE? I'm living in the present wtf. Let me worry bout the future when it gets here wtf. Or if I even arrive into the future wtf.

In case you didn't get my tone, let me emphasize what I'm thinking right now.

I HATE THIS SHIT I HATE THIS SHIT I HATE THIS SHIT I HATE THIS SHIT I HATE THIS SHIT.

Get it now?

So yeah I'm a whiny bitch. So sue me. Fuck if I care. *sulks*

Sigh.

No comments: