Saturday, August 22, 2009

FuCuTard = Fucking Cunt Tard

I know, I know. It's fucking ironic that the 'busier' one is, the more updating ones blog one does. The paradox never fails to amuse me.

Let's get on to business shall we.

I was gonna read this article, 'The War on Drugs is Bullshit' by VA when the title jogged my memory down memory lane. War on drugs... why does that ring a bell somehow?

Oh fuck. I remembered.

During Form 3, I had this bitchy, nasal cunt of an Art Teacher. There was this 'Kempen Anti Dadah' going on that week I think, so naturally we had to draw up an 'Anti Dadah' poster for Art class.

Huh! Drawing a fucking poster... now that shouldn't be hard right? So I went to work like an obedient student and handed in my work the following week.

WRONG. Apparently, I got the whole idea fucking wrong. Instead of an 'Anti Dadah' poster, I was supposed to draw something to the effect of saying 'I'm a poster that doesn't make fucking sense! Remind yourself of what a douche you are. Oh, and don't do drugs'.

Apparently, what the Cunt wanted was a "positive poster". Something that contained only positive images like KL Tower, KLCC and the Monorail, because oh no, you're not supposed to draw anything drug related on an 'Anti Dadah' poster, DUH.

Ok, let me pause for awhile here and let you mull over that for a minute. If you don't see a problem with that then I'd kindly ask you to go. fuck. yourself.

Let me illustrate. What the Cunt complimented was something like this:























Let me ask you, DOES THAT FUCKING MAKE SENSE YOU DIPSHIT!! ALL IT ILLUSTRATES IS THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING DOUCHE!!!

*breathes in*breathes out*

Apparent-fucking-ly, I wasn't as obedient as I thought, as I was the only one who came up with something like this (sans dialogue wtf):























(In case you can't figure out what the fuck I drew, the yellow circles were drug pills, ie the hands were throwing them into the fire HAHA. In the battlefield WTF this kid was intensely sword fighting a bad ass humanized syringe WTFFFF.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Admittedly, it was fucking and mind-blowingly lame. But hello at least it made fucking sense bitch!

Hello the kid is actually doing some work and fighting off drugs! Why not give a round of applause to his valiant effort instead of chastising his innocent artist in front of the whole class bitch?

Fucking bitch. She showed the picture to the whole class and proceeded to blab on about how ridiculous it was. That I gave the syringe legs and hands! And eyes too! What is this?? Why does this student have some semblance of an imagination?? Why didn't she just draw turgid sky scraping penises (aka Petronas Twin Tower) like I asked the class to?

Fine, bitch. I didn't listen to your stupid instructions. But you know what you gave me in the end?

A fucking 'A'. Maybe even an 'A+'.

Contradicting much?

Fuck you, stupid bitch.

You should've been grateful I didn't draw what a real 'stay-away-from-drugs' poster should look like. Have you even seen one? Real life people with injection scars looking worse than Death itself and all that shiznit. Oh yeah you should've been grateful, the Cunt.

***
For all she knows, a Pro-Abstinence poster is supposed to look like this:
























p/s: Granted, it may not have been her idea for us to draw a "positive poster". It could've been the collective decision of all the Art teachers or whatever... she was still a fugly cynical douche. Fuck her.

No comments: