Sunday, August 23, 2009

You know what

You know what? I do realize that I incessantly and unnecessarily curse in my posts. Especially the previous post, oh man did I sound like a lumberjack or what?

The thing is, I don't curse as much in person. Cos I'm a good girl like that.

Hyeahhhhhhhh right.

No really, I curse marginally less in real life. Only marginally wtf.

But what I'm trying to get at is, even though it's typing out all the swears and being crude and vulgar on the keyboard, you gotta admit it can be a little liberating. Well this is my place to vent right.

I swear, when I was typing out the previous post, all the pent up rage at the Art Teacher, buried deep and forgotten, just surfaced and tried to burst out of my chest. Fuck! I didn't even know that I've been resenting that high school moment all these while!

Hence I lashed. Oh how I lashed.

And now, I have one less unpleasant memory buried in the recesses of my mind. One less memory from my adolescence to rant on to my therapist about. (I just know that one of these days I'll require therapy to function wtf)

Now isn't that just great?

No comments: