Friday, August 28, 2009

While I was taking a dump just now, for whatever reason I thought of this Denmark exchange student we had at high school during Form 4.

I thought, Man she must have so damn bored attending a Malaysian high school. I wonder what she told her friends back home about our school, like how intensely boring the classes can be or how useless the teachers can get.

Evidently, no one can escape the abyss of boredom that is Malaysian high school cos when she was asked to give her farewell speech, she said she did learn something, ie how to sleep in class.

HAHAHA. Yeahhh... didn't we all learn that in high school... good times good times.

Despite how mind numbing high school was sometimes or most of the time, people always ALWAYS reminisce and say, oh how I wish I could go back to those times.

Humans are just creatures like that. Including myself, even though it contained one of the most depressed periods of my life so far. I can't even count how many times I hid in the toilet stalls crying my eyeballs out.

It was hard. It was OK. It was not bad. It was nice. It was boring. It was fun. It was stupid.

It was all those things combined, and more.

Sometimes I find myself reminiscing about tuition times, even though I had to cramp into the fucking bus all sweaty and tired and hot to attend tuition all bloated and sleepy. Still there's a part of me that wants to go back.

Pffft. Silly humans. Silly emotions. I wonder why do we even exist.

No comments: