Saturday, December 08, 2007

I Simply Cannot Tahan

You know what, after over 50 years of living, one would think that the person would have control of their life already. But NOOOOOOOOOO...

See, it's my father. He's retired, but is currently "busier than when he was working", or so he says. He's totally into stock market and investment and all that (which I don't give a shit about), so he's sitting in front of his laptop everyday doing his thang. Even with that, he complains that he's "so busy, nobody can help me... sigh sigh sigh" (guess we know where the sighing genes come from huh) bla bla bla.
Basically he whines whines whines (same goes for the whining genes -_-), even though this is supposedly he's "only passion" or "only hobby". One thing I gotta say is, since it's your freaking passion why the hell do you whine so damn much? It's what you love to do right??? And stop complaining that nobody's there to help you lah, it's your business so please just manage it yourself ok. You're the one who wants to get involved in all these stuff. Don't drag me into it wtf.

So, since he's already complaining so much, and has his hands full already (is that correct?), one would expect that he wouldn't put more shit onto his plate right? Right?? But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... he gets himself involved in this trust fund thingy!!! And he has to sit for dunno what shit exam!!!

Thus, ensues the crap load of major whining and complaining and bitching: "I don't have time, you know!!! ... can go commit suicide edi!!!" 'I don't want to live my life' and similar shit like that (wa, seriously he kinda sounded like me wtf)
MOTHERF------... -____________-
WHO THE HELL FORCED YOU INTO THIS?!?!
YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS SHIT AND NOW YOU'RE BITCHING ABOUT IT???
OMFG!!! I CANNOT TAHAN!!!
WHO ASKED YOU TO AGREE TO THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE???
STOP UNLEASHING YOUR BITCHING POWER ON US!!!

Seriously!!! (I know I'm damn emo right now) You've bitten off more than you can chew. And whose fault is that? YOUR OWN!!!
As if you weren't aware that you were already occupied enough (cos you're constantly reminding US about it), as if you weren't aware that you would have too much to handle.
I don't know, aren't you capable of controlling your life already?? After over 50 freaking years of surviving in this world?
You've willingly submitted yourself to more misery and stress!!! And us to more of your bitching and whining and moaning! AND sighing!!!
I mean, why do you do this? Accept more responsibilities that you can handle, then bitch and moan about it to us?!
I CANNOT TAHAN!!! I SIMPLY DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
It's not even like you're obliged in any way!!! So why bring this upon yourself!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRR!!! (-_-)

WHY??? TELL ME WHY???

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Thinking about it just makes me super gerammm!!! Grrrrrr!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????

*heaves**pants*

(walao this was a super bitchy post, guess it just runs in the family huh.
Now imagine us being submitted to that kind of horror everyday. Or almost everyday. -__-)

No comments: